Friday, May 23, 2014

Live Stream Update 5/23/14

Hey peeps! I don't know if anyone still views this blog or not, but please enjoy this inside scoop of today's/ this weekends activities. This weekend is the LeCookie 2v2 Tourney yay! I may film/ live stream the tourney in secret. This will only consist of my partner (Lemon) and I's match and not the whole thing (sorry guys :<). Also things that are happening today is I will be opening/ streaming the infamous Notice Me Senpai~ spar room (I hope to see you El peeps there >w<). I'm also gonna go way of the class scale and actually give some filming time to my Iron Paladin (Princess) and Code: Nemesis since I recently got back into their classes :3. Hope to see you guys either in the room, in the stream, or in the chat room which I found on Google Hangouts. Please people chat there and not in my Youtube comments >~>. Will also be posting this info. on my Google Plus. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment