Monday, May 26, 2014

Bringing back the Past!

Ok this post is going backwards! Anyways I found some awesome old images from before I quit/ finished my main 3 characters. I thought it would be adorable and fun to show off how nooby they were. :3
This was actually from this years Easter event. Just forgot to post this pic of my Code: Nemesis being adorable.
 There was a Yakasha event (I think that's what it was called) where they were selling the set in the item mall and here is my Code: Electra (before she was Seraph) in the set.

 These two pictures are of when I was trying to find a good costume for my Sword Taker (before he was Blade Master).
 Here the Sailor set was just coming out as I made my Code: Electra so I decided to deck her out for funzies!
 Here my Raven finally got to Blade Master and was rocking out the new Sailor set and the Yakasha accessories from the event.
 Here I just thought it was funny because we were twinsies!
A random picture of my friend Lemon stalking me when I was on Code: Electra.
Here my Blade Master was wearing the promo costume and the Yakasha accessories. Also I thought it was funny because there were all the 3 different classes of Raven's in the party (poor Rune Slayer).

No comments:

Post a Comment