Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer Update #2

Hey peeps, I haven't really done anything else productive this summer other than wait for Arc Tracer path to come out for Add. I'm waiting for that path to come out before I begin to record stuff on my lovely Add. Anyways here are the updates so far.
 I finally got a new costume to fix up my SD. I also was able to get her to lvl 61 and will probably lvl her more while I'm at it.
 I don't know if I posted a pic of my Iron Paladin's (IP) costume yet, but anyways here it is. I also managed to get him to B rank finally. :D
 I haven't really played my Reckless Fist (RF) in forever I did get him to B rank though, but that's about it. I might lvl him sooner or later and even get a new skill for him. I also have an addition of new and fun accessories.
I finally got my Code Nemesis (CN) to 56 and I have my beloved skill Mana Conversion. >w< I also managed to get her to B rank somehow. Funny story is I went into Arena for 2v2. My friend's friend began to talk to the Ara so we sat and talked and towards the end with only seconds to spare I accidentally killed the Add with Iron Scraps and won the match. From then on I was dubbed a B rank for my mistake during our chat. A very funny/ interesting story indeed. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment